Links to other Preppers and Survivalists
As this blog is about my journey and people, events and things along the way, the blog like my life is Eccletic.
Please note some new links on the left side down near the middle, Links Blogroll.
- First up is Anita and her journey in their new farm, hobby farm which is funny cause there is just too much work for a hobby. anitapreciouspearl and her HUGE Family Prepping,
- Second is Farmgal, well too bad she is married cause she would be great I say, Great! Check out her farm, her adventures training her Cow to be a draft animal commonly referenced to as Oxen, or in the case a Ox called Girl. FarmGal Canadian Back to the oldways Farmer
- Lastly is Denob, he is another Canadian Prepper, has his own blogspot, does a radio program sometimes. Our content is different from the US guys so come and check us out. The Prepared Canadian
- Actually this would be the lastly part I suppose. Three of the most popular US based blogs will have links after this post as well. They are and in no certain order;
- The http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/ by M.D. Creekmore
- The http://www.survivalblog.com/ Survival Blog by JWR: James Wesley, Rawles
- The http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/ Survival Podcast by Jack Spirko
- the Canadian Preppers Network which is part of the http://internationalpreppersnetwork.net/, great site and nice people and Canadian Content
- The following sites are great info sources as well, all have multiple info sources, reference material
- Now http://www.thepathfinderschoolllc.com/ with Dave Canterbury this guy is the Real Deal for Survivalism
- And http://www.videosurf.com/ray-mears-197099 with Ray Mears, this is a UK survivalist and another Real Deal.
- Last in the List by not in information is the Canadian Site, http://www.wildwoodsurvival.com/ A site dedicated to helping those in North American and Canada in perticular.
Hope this post helps some of the new people out, does not help the multitude of spammers and you keep this in mind and pop back in here once in a while as well.
Cheers now ~WildE