This will be the Annual Bug Screen post.
Below is a close up of a window in the cab of the Ford E 350,
attached to the door frame permanently is the soft side of the self stick Velcro. Soft side of obvious reasons.
The Drivers side will be made the same soon, though with one difference. The tape that is around the bug screen will be put on both sides of the screen not just the one side, so it will be folded over. Next it will be field stitched and by that I mean expedient stitching, with a STAPLER! Same as the other soft side of the Velcro on the frame and prickly side of the other Velcro mate on the side of the bug screen.
Last year, I put the bug screen over the top on the outside and used magnets to hold it in place. That way worked not too bad, though I had to re-adjust too many times after opening the driver’s side door.
Soon I will post some photos of what I did in the back last year, though the back will be changed shortly and a new system will be in place, a much better system by the way.